We were engaged by Prudential to help them conceptualise the next phase in the product development of a new offering targeted to SME customers across SE Asia.
- Skills: Business strategy, scoping workshops, UX/UI design, high level concept visualisation, prototyping and user testing
- Website: www.pru.co.uk
The opportunity – a direct route to market for our Prudential whilst delivering invaluable customer data and analytics. The MVP was launched in Summer 2018 in one location. Having proven their MVP, they wanted a partner to help them scale the solution to enterprise level and provide a framework to transform 15 countries to adopt a new way of working supported by a new product stack.
Our engagements to date:
- Discovery Programme to conceptualise an ecosystem integrating 3rd party vendors, enterprise clients and their employees.
- Worked with the Prudential regional team to architect the solution
- Scoped regional roll-out on a 70-20-10 principle:
70% core functionality
20% local customisation
10% local compliance
- Designed and delivered prototypes at a local level demonstrating the ability to deliver a localised solution whilst retaining the core functionality of a global product.
- Reimagined the UX & UI whilst adhering to global branding guidelines