Phase 1 – Working in close collaboration of the Leiths Team, Elemental scoped and designed the requirements for the new platform, taking into consideration lessons learnt from previous iterations of the portal.
Phase 2 – Beyond scoping and design, working in 2 weekly sprints our development team, made up of folks across UK, Singapore and Myanmar, built the new Academy platform that was rolled out to schools across the UK . Features included:
- Teacher onboarding and class management
- Teacher and Student content delivery (including video)
- Student coursework and lesson submissions (including photo evidence)
- Teacher ratings and feedback
- Teacher and Student dashboards with course progress reporting
Phase 3 – Ongoing Support
Since launching in early August 2023, we have moved into a support & maintenance arrangement to include development of small feature enhancements as we continue to expand the product functionality.
We have further rebuilt the Leiths Academy website and are working closely across the wider Leiths Group to help transform Leiths company-wide digital strategy.